- She loves to sleep on her tummy
- Her favorite place to hangout is in her bouncy chair w/ the vibrate on
- She is usually sucking on something... her favorite's are her hands, her bear, and her burp rags.
- She will smile and talk to anyone who talks to her... I think she will be a people person, just like Thaddeus and Gunnar!
- Her eyes are definitely brown... there was a hint of blue when she was first born
- She is very talkative, especially compared to the boys! She coos and laughs and makes lots of cute noises!
- The only time she cries is when she is startled... usually only happens when Thaddeus sneezes!
- Instead of crying when she is unhappy she kinda screams and yells... it's really funny and loud.
- She can roll over from her tummy to her back... and sometimes will do this in the middle of the night and won't be able to fall back asleep again until we roll her back
- She is a great eater! It only takes her 5-10 minutes to nurse each time... I love how fast she eats! She gets very distracted while nursing lately too!
- She kind of sleeps through the night... 9pm-5am most of the time... she'll nurse for 5 minutes and then go back to sleep for a few hours.
- She usually takes 4 naps a day and almost always wakes up happy!
- Her favorite time of day is in the morning when she wakes up... just like Thaddeus! She is so happy and content in the a.m!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Bennett is 4 Months Old
Bennett turned 4 months old on Sunday! Where have the months gone?? It seems like just yesterday she was new to our family and we were all just getting to know her! We are very blessed to have easy, happy babies and I would have to say that Bennett has been even easier than the boys were... it might just be that I know more now as a mom than before, but she really is a very content baby! Some things about Bennett: