Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband Thaddeus! Everyday I am blown away by your patience and love for me and the kids... As a wife and a mom I can truly say that I am 100% supported by you in all things, especially in raising our children. I have said it before, but I really do feel like God has blessed me with such a capable husband/father. I never have to wonder/worry how the kids are doing when they are with you, and that is truly a blessing. You have given me a broader view of parenting and caused me to question how I parent and why... and that has made me a better mom. Because of you I want to be a better mom and a better wife to you. Please continue to be patient with me and bear with all of my faults... I am undeserving of you... I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment