Friday, September 24, 2010

Birthday Cake Help!!

I'm in need of some input, so all you followers out there leave a comment and give me some ideas!!
Conrad's 3rd birthday is in 2 weeks and I am having a hard time deciding what kind of birthday cake to make for him. He loves just about any character, we have cable so we watch a large variety of cartoons... he also likes animals, mainly ones that roar! I want to make a cake using fondant, so I think that's why I'm having such a hard time deciding... it's much more complicated using fondant, but I love how they turn out!
So, I'm going to leave it up to my commentors... you decide for me! Throw out your ideas and I'll pick the easiest/one that fits Conrad best!!
Here are the cakes I have already made for previous birthdays, so these are off limits!

No comments:

Post a Comment