Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Favorite Primetime

In honor of premiere week I thought I would share some of my favorite shows that I tune into on a somewhat regular basis.
My all time favorite reality show is Big Brother... it's on once a year during the summer, so the latest season just ended and I am a little sad :(
The Colony started this summer and it's finale is next week... but it is basically a government test to see how a group of people could survive/thrive after some kind of pandemic takes out a large # of the population. Good stuff.
Rookie Blue is also a show from this summer that we follow on Hulu... pretty entertaining, good story line
We have followed Survivor for quite a few seasons... it's always entertaining and every season is very different from the ones before...
I watch The Mentalist if I'm home when it's on... Simon Baker makes me laugh and the show has that mystery/humor side of things.
Criminal Minds is one of my most favorite shows. It's total drama... Thaddeus and I joke that if we see the first 5 minutes we're sucked in! It has a different take on criminals/FBI compared to CSI and Law and Order.
And our favorite by far right now would be Glee! If you haven't checked it out, you should... and you don't have to like musicals to enjoy Glee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment