Thursday, September 1, 2011

Say Cheese!

So, after a 3 month break... I'm back (hopefully on a more regular basis)!
We had a great (busy) summer!! We did lot's of playing outside, road tripping, relaxing, and just plain old having fun!
One of the highlights of the summer (for both the kids and Thaddeus and I) was the week that the kids spent with their grandparents. We started off that week with a photo shoot!! My good friend Melanie (who is an awesome photographer... you can see her facebook page here) started up her photography business this summer and offered to take some pictures of my kids....
This was the only photo she got of all 3... not easy to do, but it turned out great!
We had fun smelling the flowers...
Bennett loved the water! We couldn't really get her to smile or be still for the camera until we found the creek! By the end she was soaked!
Who can resist those eyes and dimples?!
This last picture is my favorite! To me, it captures contentment. Overall, contentment is why I haven't blogged all summer. Life's been crazy like a roller coaster the last 3 months and I don't want people to see my discontentment... So, here's to blogging more and being open, real, and vulnerable as I show you Life as we See it.

No comments:

Post a Comment