Friday, October 23, 2009

Stains!

I love Shout Advanced Action Gel! It has saved many outfits from horrible set in poop stains! Most moms who breastfeed know what I'm talking about... it seems impossible to get those kind of stains out... but this product is amazing! If I am at home and can soak the stain in water right after it happens it does help... but the Shout gel works great on the set in stains that I don't soak too! You just spray the gel onto the stain and then rub it in to activate the gel and cleaning agents... then you throw it in the wash and awhile later your outfit is as good as new! Whenever Bennett's clothes get stained my first thought is "this stain will never come out!" I have yet to use Shout and not get the stain out! It's amazing! I would highly recommend this product if you are in need of a good stain remover!

No comments:

Post a Comment